We are on the lookout for a top-notch graphic design professional with strong leadership and time management qualities. Knowledge or skills in the following sub-categories: UI, UX, UX/UI, product design, and links within the Nigerian Design and Creative Media communities with be a great advantage.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites banners, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and the creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should state ‘Job Title & Ref: on the application form that could be found by following the Apply Now Button.
Manifield Manpower Consultancy MMC.ng/hire is acting as an employment agency in relation to this job listing. Your application and interest in this vacancy will be treated with the strictest confidence at all times. Your details may be kept on record so we can contact you about this or other relevant opportunities in the future. Your details will not be passed to third parties without your consent. You can request them to be removed from our database at any point.
Please note that we are an equal opportunity employer.