We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Head of Marketing responsibilities includes developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects, and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
- Experience level: 7-15 years
- Work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within the Digital Marketing Industry
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should state ‘Job Title & Ref: on the application form that could be found by following the Apply Now Button.
Manifield Manpower Consultancy MMC.ng/hire is acting as an employment agency in relation to this job listing. Your application and interest in this vacancy will be treated with the strictest confidence at all times. Your details may be kept on record so we can contact you about this or other relevant opportunities in the future. Your details will not be passed to third parties without your consent. You can request them to be removed from our database at any point.
Please note that we are an equal opportunity employer.