Our client in Lekki 1 Lagos, Nigeria seeks a suitable candidate for the role of Head of Acquisitions (Real Estate). Strong experience within the Real Estate sector is essential, 5-8 years in a leadership role is required.
Head of Acquisition (Real Estate) ensures that the company gets the most value from its purchases, the procurement process requires each purchase to be examined by this person.
He or she determines the list of items, goods, or services that should be purchased by the company, then requests bids from vendors and suppliers to ensure the company gets the best deal.
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Negotiate contract terms and purchase price in order to get the best possible deal for their company while also making sure it is beneficial to the seller
- To ensure continued growth and profitability, acquisition managers create long-term purchasing strategies. These strategies also aid in the decision-making process as it relates to acquisitions
- Finds land, buildings, factories, office space or warehouses, etc based on the company’s or client’s specification.
- Review potential or proposed acquisitions to ensure that they are a good fit for the company strategically and financially
- Frequently review analysis, dealer prep, and inventory management reports prior to and after acquisitions. Acquisition managers are responsible for creating and maintaining these reports
- Makes site visits, conduct negotiations, and recommend purchase prices to the company
- Research locales to learn more about the property and do proper due diligence before any purchase is done by the company or the clients.
- Keep record files that include: items purchased, item costs, inventories, and product performance
- Ensuring that the company’s sales target for the month is achieved.
- Monitor and coordinate all online and offline sales personnel.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, price availability, and product use.
- Identify prospective sellers/buyers, following leads from existing clients, and closing out on deals.
- Maintaining customer records, using automated systems, and delivering a weekly report at the end of every week on the number of sales done.
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selection based on customers’ needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
Requirements / Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing/ Business or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales with any Financial Services company
- Ability to persuade others to change their minds and behaviour to give full attention to what other people are saying,
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Ability to be aware of others’ reactions and understand why they react as they do.
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written and ability to create as well as deliver effective presentations.
- Manage self and others to provide exceptional client service by responding with a sense of urgency, practicability, accountability, and integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click “Apply Now” and fill the form stating ‘Job Title and Ref’
Manifield Manpower Consultancy MMC.ng/hire is acting as an employment agency in relation to this job listing. Your application and interest in this vacancy will be treated with the strictest confidence at all times. Your details may be kept on record so we can contact you about this or other relevant opportunities in the future. Your details will not be passed to third parties without your consent. You can request them to be removed from our database at any point. Please note that we are an equal opportunity employer.