A director of eCommerce is responsible for managing and monitoring the company’s eCommerce operations, identifying strategies for efficient business planning, and developing market campaigns to various media platforms. Directors of eCommerce analyze the current market trends and conduct data analysis to determine initiatives that would increase the brand’s awareness and execution across online platforms. They also coordinate with clients for their eCommerce solution needs and provide them opportunities to enhance their brand image and sales growth.
- Orchestrates all aspects of strategic ecommerce plans;
- Combines existing expertise in sales, marketing, technology, and management to develop a superior brand and shopping experience for customers;
- Manages the overall user experience, including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns;
- Utilizes extensive knowledge of ecommerce technologies and tactics, especially in product experience management (PXM), product information management (PIM), digital asset management (DAM), mobile device management (MDM) software, as well as sophisticated analytics; and
- Professional experience in the business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) digital retail market a plus.
- Manage multiple affiliate network relationships, negotiating CPA deals to drive increase, high quality traffic.
- Facilitate internet sales through monitoring lead follow up and implementing tools and processes necessary to accomplish state goals.
- Increase revenue annually by implementing an e-commerce web store and through growing consumer lists and social media outlets.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 6+ years of eCommerce experience with an emphasis on User Experience
- Strong working knowledge of performance marketing and best practices
- Excellent strategic planning skills with proven success at driving performance and profitability
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally to lead and execute strategic plans
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong ability to build (strategy, teams, processes, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively present to senior leadership
- Highly passionate, creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Ability to be flexible and work within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Proven experience managing KPIs and reporting on performance across all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated – you don’t look for direction, you make it happen
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Must have excellent interpersonal/relationship management skills with the ability to work with both internal and external customers.
- Must be able to make decisions independently and recommend viable solutions to problems and issues.
- Must take the initiative to learn and acquire new skills and abilities and improve upon existing systems and programs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click “Apply Now” and fill the form stating ‘Job Title and Ref’
Manifield Manpower Consultancy MMC.ng/hire is acting as an employment agency in relation to this job listing. Your application and interest in this vacancy will be treated with the strictest confidence at all times. Your details may be kept on record so we can contact you about this or other relevant opportunities in the future. Your details will not be passed to third parties without your consent. You can request them to be removed from our database at any point. Please note that we are an equal opportunity employer.