The e-Commerce Program Manager is the main point of contact and accountable party for on- site e-commerce and the day-to-day manager of e-commerce for assigned specific business unit(s). This role is a key liaison between the product, marketing, technical, vendor and executive teams.
Responsible for keeping processes running smoothly and tracking of all the moving pieces in your ecommerce taskforce.
- Planning & Execution – You will own end to end planning, execution and optimization of product launches and initiatives to drive business growth in our ecommerce team.
- Process Improvement: You will define high-level processes and identify opportunities to improve our processes. You will work cross functionally with all members of the ecommerce team including designers, developers and business.
- Build and foster collaborative working relationships with key internal partners
- Oversee delivery of large impact and cross-functional programs while simultaneously tracking a set of smaller projects
- Lead program planning by developing timelines, dependency mapping and resourcing across product marketing, growth marketing, design, creative production, product management, customer support, sales, analytics and engineering
- Plan and facilitate meetings such as project kick-offs, periodic status check-ins, and testing
- Communicate program plans, status, risks and mitigations to the broader team
Requirements / Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing/ Business or any related field
- 5+ years of program management experience in an ad agency, design firm, part of an in-house creative team, or software/web development organizations, with direct experience leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders, and experience driving decision-making while remaining objective, balancing priorities, and managing expectations
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Experience working across multiple channels and markets is a plus
- Genuine interest in and curiosity in helping small businesses succeed
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should state ‘Job Title & Ref: on the application form that could be found by following the Apply Now Button.
Manifield Manpower Consultancy MMC.ng/hire is acting as an employment agency in relation to this job listing. Your application and interest in this vacancy will be treated with the strictest confidence at all times. Your details may be kept on record so we can contact you about this or other relevant opportunities in the future. Your details will not be passed to third parties without your consent. You can request them to be removed from our database at any point.
Please note that we are an equal opportunity employer.