We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- A bachelor’s degree or HND with 2-5 years work experience.
- Proven customer support experience
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Proficient in the use of oral and written English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should state ‘Job Title & Ref: on the application form that could be found by following the Apply Now Button.
Manifield Manpower Consultancy MMC.ng/hire is acting as an employment agency in relation to this job listing. Your application and interest in this vacancy will be treated with the strictest confidence at all times. Your details may be kept on record so we can contact you about this or other relevant opportunities in the future. Your details will not be passed to third parties without your consent. You can request them to be removed from our database at any point.
Please note that we are an equal opportunity employer.