Our client in Lekki 1 Lagos, Nigeria seeks a suitable candidate for the role of Head Sales / Commercial (Real Estate). Strong experience within the Real Estate sector is essential, 5-8 years in a leadership role is required.
The position of Head of Sales consists of managing and directing the actual sales of the company’s products to the customers, by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals. It also consists of establishing training programs for sales representatives and analyzing sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and control all sales activities of the company.
- Ensuring that the company’s sales target for the month is achieved.
- Monitor and co-ordinate all online and offline sales personnel.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices availability and product use.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, and closing out on deals.
- Maintaining customer records, using automated systems, and delivering a weekly report at the end of every week on the number of sales done.
Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selection based on customers’ needs, product specification and applicable regulations.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customers specifications.
Requirements / Qualifications
A bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing/ Business or any related field
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales with any Financial Services company Ability to persuade others to change their minds and behavior and to give full attention to what other people are saying,
Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weakness of alternative solutions.
Ability to be aware of others’ reactions and understand why they react as they do.
Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written and ability to create as well as deliver effective presentations.
Manage self and others to provide exceptional client service by responding with a sense of urgency, practicability, accountability, and integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should state ‘Job Title & Ref: on the application form that could be found by following the Apply Now Button.
Manifield Manpower Consultancy MMC.ng/hire is acting as an employment agency in relation to this job listing. Your application and interest in this vacancy will be treated with the strictest confidence at all times. Your details may be kept on record so we can contact you about this or other relevant opportunities in the future. Your details will not be passed to third parties without your consent. You can request them to be removed from our database at any point Please note that we are an equal opportunity employer.